Children's Development Academy, a Non-Profit Preschool with Pre-K, located in Roswell, Georgia is looking for Assistant Teachers. Seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their calling in our NAEYC accredited GA 3-star Quality Rated Preschool Program. Low classroom ratios, generous supply budget, supportive management, and a great mission have 97% of our staff stating that they would recommend us as a place to work.
- Enthusiastic individual to implement a pre-planned curriculumfor our toddler 2-year-old program.
- Highly responsible team player to aid the teachers in theclassroom in creating a safe environment.
- Willing to actively engage and use positive communication withthe children during all daily activities to promote learning through play andreinforce positive behavior.
- Have a genuine love for working with young children and workwell in a collaborative environment.
Weare seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their callingin our NAEYC accredited, GA 3-star Quality Rated Preschool Program. Lowclassroom ratios, generous supply budget, supportive management, and a greatmission have 97% of our staff stating that they would recommend us as a placeto work.
Full-Time Hours: Monday - Friday | 9:15am - 6:00pm |
Pay Range: $11 - $15 per hour
Requirements: Must be able to clear a nationwide background check
Must have: 1+ years of Experience in a Licensed Childcare Center and High School Diploma; College Degree Preferred
Nice To Haves
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Training and Employee Child Care Discount
- Varied Lunch & Breakfast Meals provided
- PTO-10 days paid time off, most major holidays including the week of Christmas is paid time off.
- Available Benefits at a Low cost (Vision, Dental, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401-K, & Life Insurance).
- We provide each classroom with the Creative Curriculum, a Laptop, and iPod. Additionally, each classroom is well stocked with age-appropriate supplies.
- We have a Teacher Library of themed books for the classroom as well as a teacher Computer Resource Room with educational catalogs and resource books.
- We have a large supportive administration team including a dedicated Center Director, as well as an on-site Literacy Coach and the support of a Family Advocate.
- We promote teachers continuing education by providing tuition reimbursement for higher education in the Early Childhood Education field.
- We cover costs for teachers who are required to earn their CDA certification within the first year of hire.
Salary : $11 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Roswell, GA